Monday, November 27, 2006

So I like the new layout with Google...

But I really don't like this having to sign in through a different home page, which I can never find bullshit. Really, is it that necessary to add a whole nother step to my log in process? I think not. I do like that the sidebar tracks how many posts I've done over the past several months, and gives the month by month breakdown for me. While it's nice to see exactly how much I've blogged this month, it kind of is a slightly bad thing for uber-competitive me.
I really enjoy seeing that total posts this month number climb higher every day. It's almost as good as the warm fuzzy "they like me, they really, really like me" feeling that I get after a particularly popular post generates massive amounts of monkeys jumping on the bed feedback.
Back to my regularly scheduled programing...I bought the Advanced Marathoning guide over this past weekend. It looks like it's got a lot of good information in it. And seeing as how I'm going to have to start training pretty soon, I'm going to have to actually be reading it pretty soon, like tomorrow maybe.
I'm going to restart my long runs this weekend I think. I'm planning on joining up with the usual suspects down in St. Charles for the five out and back course that I trained for Chicago on. I love that course so much, it's kind of ridiculous. I'm not really sure why I love it, other than the fact that it's so hard going out, it makes going in that much better. Anyway.

2 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just good

Arcane said...

I'm glad to see you're going with the Pfitz plan. I think you'll do well with it.