Monday, April 16, 2007

Uh, where are all the patients at?

This is quickly becoming ridiculous. I once again have fewer than ten patients scheduled on a Monday. Normally I have twice that scheduled. I'm really starting to get anxious over my low patient volume. There are only so many things that you can do to build a practice, and I'm quickly running out of ideas. I'm getting to that point where I'm starting to really worry about whether or not I'll still have a job in a month. This is so not a good time to be worrying about this type of thing...
Onto a different, lighter subject: the anti-theft devices that they put on clothing in the department stores. Why talk about these? Well, funny story. Dear hubby bought some shorts about a month ago. He cut the tags off, but didn't realize that the anti-theft device was still firmly attached to the shorts. Yesterday he went to put this pair of shorts on and realized that the exploding ink theft tag was still attached. So he was going to take them out to the garage and attempt to remove the tag by basically beating the crap out of it until it came off. Such a bad idea in so many ways.
I figured if he did this, the shorts would be ruined thus equalling a big waste of money. So I volunteered to try to take them to the store and get the tag removed. Of course we don't have a recipt for these shorts, as they were purchased so long ago...so tomorrow's blog post might be coming to you courtesy of the county lock up. Let's hope hubby of mine answers his phone when I call to have him bail me out!

1 comment:

Arcane said...

Hope you were able to get it off. There are a couple of websites around that'll show you how to get it off, but they usually require you to melt off one of the ends.

Hope the volume picks up for you. You could always move to Canada. We always have a need for PT's and you get one year maternity leave!