Friday, April 13, 2007

How appropriate

I took the "What Finger Are You" quiz on Firefly's blog. It was amusing. I'm too lazy to look up the link and post it, so just follow my sidebar link to Firefly's blog and take the quiz from there if you're so inclined...interestingly enough I am the middle finger. If that's not fitting I don't know what is.
I really don't have much to report today. I'm still slogging through this slow time at work. I'm trying to stay busy by "making" work. I've been doing some marketing, going to meetings and working on some community outreach stuff. None of these things are fun, and I'd much rather be treating patients, so hopefully things pick up soon.
On the good news front, we're finally getting a Jimmy John's sub shop. I personally have never eaten here, but apparently they're very good. Hubby ate there almost every day when he was in Chicago last fall for business for a week...hopefully they're as good as he says. I've finally decided to say to hell with the no lunch meat clause of my pregnancy books. I'm eating that stuff, in moderation of course, but I think I'll take my chances with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum. I had jimmy johns for lunch yesterday - enjoy.

MNFirefly said...

JJ's...yumm!