Sunday, April 29, 2007

Anthony Hopkins = one scary dude

Yep, there's a reason I love this guy. He is quite possibly the scariest actor in Hollywood. Every movie he's in creeps me out. We saw his latest, Fracture, this morning. It was creepy, but completely entertaining. I loved the ending, but will refrain from saying much more about it due to not wanting to ruin it for anyone else.
In other news, work is still slow...really, really slow. Hopefully it picks up soon, as I have a student intern who starts a week from tomorrow and it would be kind of nice to have some work for her to do.
Running continues, albeit at a slow, slow pace. I'm finding it difficult to get myself psyched up for my regular runs, even though they're short and painless. I'm still exhausted by the end of every day, so this whole running in the evening thing is really taking a toll on me, but I can't seem to motivate myself to get up and run in the mornings.
My husband's niece (the one who's fifteen) had her baby yesterday. It's a long, complicated story, that pretty much belongs on Jerry Springer or at the very least the Maury show, but she and the baby are doing fine. Unfortunately, she named the baby the most good awful name I've ever heard...Amity. Yep, like the Amnityville Horror. Apparently it means friendship in Latin, and in the niece's defense, she's probably too young to have even heard of this movie...but that poor kid. As if her life wasn't already going to be hard enough.
So, that's the weekend update in a very condensed form.

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

One word: Whoooa!