Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Can it be?

That my catchphrase...that I've been using all freakin' year came from Grey's Anatomy...which I've never watched. Damn you People magazine's year end recap, for pointing this out to me! So seriously, this is the last post during which I will use the word "seriously" as a transition. So be seriously prepared, as I'm seriously going to use the hell out of this word to take away the shiny attraction that it holds over me.
I swear I've never watched the show, I may be the only adult in the nation who has seriously never seen Grey's Anatomy, so I seriously did not jack the phrase from them...but seriously, why must they use my vernacular? That blows some serious goats.
Today is the official middle of the work week for me. Unlike some of you lucky ducks, I seriously have to work all damn week. Makes me mad. I seriously hope that many of my Friday afternoon patients wake up and realize that it's the day before a holiday weekend and that they are seriously too busy to come to therapy. Sad, huh?
I've got a light day scheduled tomorrow, and I'm planning on trying to hit the library and the grocery store at some point tomorrow. I'm also planning on trying my handing a baking the coconut creme pie for our big dinner on Sunday tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. I may find myself making another serious trip to the grocery store for a backup dessert if this one goes seriously wrong tomorrow.
Okay, I think I've broken myself of the "seriously" habit. Notice I only used it twice in the above paragraph and then I really had to try to get it in. You all now have permission to whip me if I use the word again. Seriously. (Okay, last one...I promise)

3 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Kristi, I also one who has not watch Grey's Anatomy...ever. I work nights so it's hard to do...period.

Plus I have to work through Friday - but had Monday off and then Monday off again for Christmas. :D

Sonia said...

Seriously... funny post! I had no idea my "serious" problem was coming from there! And I actually watch Grey's so I should have known it was coming from there! I never clued in... I use seriously wayyyy too much!! =)

Stephanie said...

I have to work on Friday too. It seriously sucks. :)