Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Anniversary to us....

Today is my husband's and my third wedding anniversary. He sent me some bee-you-tea-full flowers today to celebrate. Unfortunately, I was out of the office when he came to deliver them, but they were a nice surprise waiting on the kitchen table for me when I got home.
He had class tonight, so we'll wait until this weekend to go out to celebrate. We've tentatively decided on Charlie Gittos, which is a fantastic Italian restaurant, but who knows, we may change our minds ten more times between now and Saturday night.
I decided that I'd rather go out on Saturday night so that I can partake of some adult beverages without worrying about how it will affect my running the next morning. I'm definitely looking forward to some booze-ohol.
It'll be fun to go on a fancy date with my hubby! We're thinking we need to make a weekend of fun, including a trip to the boat to play the slots and checking out the new Kevin Costner movie. (I've been waiting for that damn movie for about three months now)
Usually we go away somewhere for the weekend of our anniversary but this year we've decided to save our anniversary trip for the weekend in Chicago for the marathon. What a good husband I have! Not every man would plan their trip around their wive's running plans.

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

VERY beautiful roses! Wow, you have a lucky husband.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the anniversary!