Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March Madness

Just to let all of you who are participating in the Jayhawk's RBF March Madness know: I'm planning, but I don't expect to do well. I know next to nothing about college basketball, and the only way I'll do well is by being very lucky. That said, I'm not to proud to admit that I picked my teams based on several key criteria. Said criteria included: Uniform colors, mascot cool quotient, whether I know anyone who is an alumnus of the university, and in one case really liking the name of the school.
So...maybe my system will work for me, most likely it won't, but it'll be fun either way.

2 comments:

Arcane said...

you did more work than I did. I just looked at the seeding and whether I had actually heard of the college before. I don't know anything about NCAA basketball.

MNFirefly said...

Your system is better than mine, Kristi. Mine is "eenie, meenie, mo" ROFL!