Saturday, September 29, 2007

Whew

It's finally getting easier...the running that is. I've been consistent with my runs this week. I've managed to crank out six two mile runs since last Sunday. Now, while this is not a lot compared to the distance I was running last year at this time, it's a releif to finally be back into the swing of things. My hamstrings don't hurt after running anymore, and my breathing is starting to find it's normal running rythm. I cannot even begin to describe how much better today's run was than those runs earlier this week.
In other news, we took my husband to the airport yesterday morning. He'll be working and doing some training in Atlanta for the next two weks, so I'm going to be getting a taste of what single parenting is like while he's gone. Thank god I don't have to work and take care of the baby on my own. I think I'd lose my mind if I had to do all of my normal duties while he was goone on top of what I'm already doing.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

wow 6 -2 miles run with a newborn!?! You're a machine!! Good job at getting back into things =)

MNFirefly said...

That's awesome, Kristi!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that it's coming back to you! It's amazing you are able to get back so quickly!