Monday, September 17, 2007

Today is my husband's first day back to work

Since Shannon was born. I was dreading being here by myself with the baby all day long, especially since it's been a little chilly outside the past two days and I've been a little reluctant to take the baby out in the cooler weather for any period of time. So far things seem to be going well though. I just got her to lay down for a nap, so with any luck, she'll sleep for another hour or so and I can get some stuff done around here. She's had a busy morning, what with playing and singing, and reading books. She's also been incredibly hungry, and doesn't seem to be falling right asleep after eating today. This made getting her to take a nap somewhat difficult. This afternoon, since it's warmer out today we'll be taking a walk and I'll hopefully get to ride the stationary bike this afternoon as well.
Only six days until I get to run again!

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

Hang in there. It will good time for both of you. It does get easier each day.