Monday, January 01, 2007

Is that a monkey in your front yard?

Or is your toddler just really hairy? I was not hallucinating or high yesterday morning when I thought I saw my across the street neighbor helping a chimp into the front door of her house...even though I haven't seen it again since then.
I haven't had the chance to ask her what the deal was, but I think I know what a monkey looks like, and I'm pretty sure that she has one. So all day today, I've been watching for another glimpse of the monkey. Every time I pass a window that looks out onto the front yard, I'm searching for the monkey. Thus commences MonkeyWatch 2007.
I'm going to see that damn thing again, this I promise you. And when I do, I'm taking pictures. I've got to have some kind of proof that there really is a monkey living across the street from me.

3 comments:

MNFirefly said...

WTF?! You HAVE to show pics on this one.

L*I*S*A said...

NEED PHOTOS!

jen said...

I'm intrigued. Show me the monkey! Oooh that was cheesy.

Happy New Year and I hope your foot heals up soon. I'm going through something similar with my knee, I had an MRI today so hopefully I will know if there's a stress fracture or what. Bummer. However, it's most important to listen to the body (and to the doctor) so that we can be running for the long-term. Keep us posted. :)