Sunday, January 14, 2007

How many of you?

According to this website there are 667 other people in the United States with my name. How f'ed up is that? I knew this last name was too common when I married my hubby(-:
This weekend was a nice relaxing weekend for us. The weather forecast called for several inches of ice to fall between Friday night and tomorrow morning. It started icing while we were at dinner on Friday night and I'd say that we got about 1/4 of an inch of ice...just enough to cause some major damage to some of the older trees in the area, and of course to bring down some power lines. We were only without power for about two or three hours late last night, others in the area have been without power most of the weekend.
This afternoon it started raining while we were out at the grocery store, and I'm certain that this rain will be turning into freezing crap as it gets colder later today, it could make for an interesting Monday morning.
I'm planning on taking it easy for the remainder of today and probably going to head to bed early so that I can try to get a bit of cross training in before heading to work tomorrow morning. One can only hope...

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Apparently there is a big 4 people with my name in the states! Interesting since it's a French name... I'd like to know how many in Canada though!

It's been ice raining here too. Thank god it all melted now but it wasn't optimal for running!

Hope the cross training is going well.

Anonymous said...

There are no people with my name - maybe I won't change it when i get married.

MNFirefly said...

I saw the coverage from St. Louis and was thinking of you this weekend. Take it easy!