Thursday, August 09, 2007

No progress on the baby front

Things are exactly as they were last week, although the baby does seem to have dropped a little. I'm really kind of pissed off about today's appointment, as I waited for almost a full hour to see the nurse practicioner who was filling in for my doctor today. And then, she was in a hurry and was so rough during my exam that almost five hours later I'm still having horrible shooting pain in my pelvis. This cannot be good. I'm thinking that I need to go take some Tyelonol and try to go to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better this morning.

MNFirefly said...

I hope you are feeling better now, Kristi. Hang in there!

Sonia said...

Hope the little Monkey has showed up his face by now! =)