Sunday, June 10, 2007

Movie review...

It's been a long time since I've posted a movie review. It's not been that I haven't seen anything recently, it's just that I haven't felt much like posting recently. We saw Ocean's Thirteen yesterday. It rocked. Of course, I'm biased, because I do love George Clooney, but even so, it was a clever movie.
We didn't do much this weekend outside of the movie. We had to help my grandma get her television set up yesterday morning, we rented All the Kings Men (which I don't recommend) and today we just lounged around the house and did some chores.
We did go to Barnes and Noble today to look for a few classic children's books for the baby. I have a major shopping jones right now. I just want to go buy stuff, but am trying to hold back. We're not sure if either side of our families are throwing this baby a shower, but figure if we go buy stuff now and then they throw us one, we'll just have to take a ton of stuff back later. I found four of the ones that I loved when I was a kid, but am still looking for about five or six more.
I picked up Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel, the Little Engine That Could, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, and Goodnight Moon. I was really surprised to see that the bookstore didn't carry the Little Golden Book line anymore. I thought that these books were staples of every little kid's library. I'm wondering if I might have more success looking for this line of books at Target or Walmart.

No comments: