Monday, May 21, 2007

Thank God for this

The rib pain that I've been experiencing pretty much nonstop for the past week seems better today. Now granted, today is only the first day that it's been better, but it was so much better today that I can't help but be encouraged by this. I actually didn't have any soreness until around five this evening. Usually it kicks in by lunch time.
I'm a little more sore now, but I also just got done with my three miles on the treadmill and have been sitting here at the computer for the last thirty minutes or so...using less than stellar posture. Huh, maybe there's a connection? Nah.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

No.... Slouching is good for you! Didn't your mom ever tell you that?

MNFirefly said...

Owww...that's one thing that I do not miss. I hope you feel better soon, Kristi.

Anonymous said...

hope the pain goes away soon.