Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wanna play a game?

You know you want to. There's no prize for winning, unless you count the satisfaction which comes from gloating about your supremacy over the other players. (Which is always my favorite part of any game anyway.) This game is called I've Got a Secret.
We've all got secrets, and I've been sitting on a huge one. I don't think I've given away any clues in my recent blog posts, but then again, a very astute reader may beg to differ with me.
Some of you already know my secret, and you are not allowed to play...just up and telling is not allowed, and will earn you the unrivaled wrath of K-Jo, so if I already let you in...keep your outh-may ut-shay! (I love Pig Latin...I think we should all use it more regularly.)
Guessing may commence...


NOW!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, God, it's a competition! GAME ON! I will scour your posts with the ferocity and single-mindedness of... something ferocious and single-minded. I'll be back soon with my answer...

Stephanie said...

OK, here are my guesses:

1. You are chucking your stuffy job in favor of a jet-setting, glamorous career in corporate espionage

2. You have been having a low-profile, hush-hush affair with none other than Clay Aiken (and all this time we thought he was gay!)

3. You are pregnant

4. You are joining a new cult, selling your laptop, and running off to Idaho

OK, am I good, or am I good?!

MNFirefly said...

I HAD a secret, but I finally let it out. That did not count. Does it have to do with another blogger that we know of?

Arcane said...

I'm going to guess you're pregnant.

Sonia said...

Good guess Arcaner...

it's though not sure any clues were given in the past posts except... "If I'm lucky and play my cards right, maybe next year at this time I'll be ready to run a big race again...and maybe next time it won't run my entire life".... so I'd go with pregnant too.

Please tell us =)